WHAT IS LATERAL THINKING?
IT IS A TECHNIQUE OF THINKING, WHICH SEEKS CHANGES IN PERCEPTION, CONCEPTS AND IDEAS THROUGH THE USE OF FORMAL THINKING TOOLS.
The mind has evolved certain thought patterns which help us to quickly and sometimes instantly cope with routine problems but do not help us to handle non-routine situations, This is where the set of tools that constitute lateral thinking help us to break out of the routine patterns and come up with changed perceptions and unusual ideas.
HOW WILL IT HELP OUR ORGANISATION?
- Your company will benefit in many ways
- To solve problems that face you that cannot be solved otherwise.
- To create a more innovative organization .if we are not innovative we cannot survive
- To fully utilize the assets you already have the minds of your colleagues.
- To help you move beyond cost-cutting and downsizing
- Provide tools to reconceptualise business
- Enhance TQM initiatives
- To liberate and harness the creative energies of your organization
- Design and create value for the customer... new products, services, and methods of delivery
WHICH OTHER ORGANISATIONS HAVE USED AND BENEFITTED FROM LATERAL THINKING?
Thousands of companies owe their survival and profitability to this technique. I would be happy to make a video presentation showing leading CEO’s in the best companies in the world talk about their extraordinary experience with this technique. Some organizations, which have benefited from LATERAL THINKING are—Thomas Cook, British Bank, Xerox Corporation, Dupont, Microsoft, General Electric, and indeed almost all the FORTUNE 500 companies.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LATERAL THINKING?
This is a rigorous course designed for managers, executives and professionals who are looking for more creativity in strategic thinking, product development, process improvement, R&D, Marketing etc.
IS IT TRUE THAT ONLY TALENTED PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Creativity is not a talent. It is a skill that can be learned.